Brandon, you are the cheese to my macaroni, the peanut butter to my jelly, the bacon to my eggs, the laces to my sneakers, the water in my ocean, and the light of my life! You are another year older, wiser, and closer to finishing school (your life's dream). You make me smile (which I am sure you love) and you make Henry smile (which I am sure you love even more). You are so smart and adorable, generous and witty, and MINE, ALL MINE! :) Happy Birthday, Brandon! I love you to pieces!
We went to SAK Comedy Lab for Brandon's birthday on Friday with about 15 friends.
Brian, Sheree, and Kayden came up on Sunday to cookout for Brandon's birthday weekend. I love seeing those cousins together. We took about 30 pictures of the two of them together and in all of them Kayden is smiling and Henry looks so serious. Ha ha!
