Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Weekend



This Halloween we went as the UPS man and a package. Inside my package is a baby that actually did come from the UPS man, hahaha! I pulled it together the day before the party and it turned out alright. Actual Halloween night was a little bit of a bummer because Brandon ended up having to work all night and so I hid from the trick-or-treaters and worked on my paper for class. We originally had planned to hang out at my mom and dad's to see all their cute trick-or-treaters, but canceled at the last minute when Brandon's work stuff came up. I am glad we didn't have any trick-or-treaters because I would have had to have given them a banana or something.


In other news, we are renovating our guest/Henry's bathroom. Brandon had it completely gutted when I got home from work on Friday. We poured LevelCrete floors and had those painted, some wallpaper removed, vanity assembled and partially installed, and drywall repair started by Saturday. It stinks in the house, and I have had to be real careful about being in there. We will finish drywall patching, paint, install a new toilet, and decorate this week. The plan is to have it completed before my birthday. Hip hip hooray!