This post will be a little out of order, but I wanted to post about my sweet Mother's Day last weekend before I post about this coming weekend, which is Brandon's birthday weekend. Mother's Day was sweet. On Saturday, Brandon and Henry dropped me off for a pedicure (my first ever) while they went to Publix and decorated a cake for me. When they picked me up we went to the circus. Henry only lasted about 20 minutes before it lost his attention, but we loved it while we were there. The tickets were free from a friend, so nothing lost by leaving early. Henry liked the tightrope walkers especially (and so did we). On Sunday, I got to go to church by myself (a treat, actually) and then we went on a hike down to the Econ river. It is one of mine and Henry's favorite things to do. This was daddy's first time going and we took our awesome friends Jenna and Chris along too. We picnicked down by the riverbank and Henry splashed around. We even got to hang out with some horses that came down for some water. It was a great weekend.