Friday, February 11, 2011

We still spoil Lilly

Yes, we are crazy about our Henry boy, but Lilly is still our baby girl. She has been a little disturbed over Henry's arrival, and sometimes I don't get around to feeding her dinner until 9:00pm, but she has been a real trooper. She likes going on more walks, since she tags along when I push Henry in the stroller, and Henry's arrival keeps me home all day, too - so it's not too bad a life for Lilly. It's not the pampered life with 24-hour attention like she had before, but she understands. We took her to Bruster's to reward her for being a great big sister. Here is the video.
 She knows exactly where we are every time, as soon as we get to the drive-thru. She is overly excited and gets crazy for the doggy ice cream sundae. At the end when she is about to devour it, I love that I remember and say that she hasn't had dinner yet. Oops! Oh well, another joy of not being the center of attention anymore.
And, just so this isn't a post without Henry. Here is a picture of him holding his head up.