My 16 week BUMP (I'm 18 weeks now, and will post a more up-to-date picture soon)
I am getting a little baby bump (my pants aren't fitting) and have my 20-week sonogram in 6 short days. I joined the YMCA today to start working out a little, like my midwife suggested. We have been really happy at Heart 2 Heart Birth Center.
I started classes at Asbury. I just finished a tw0-week intensive course -Inductive Bible Study, which although the class is over, I am kept very busy writing papers that are due in two weeks.
We have had the pleasure of helping out and spending time with Madison, Rylee, and Courtney this summer. All three of them stayed with us for a few nights and then just Courtney came up to stay for a couple nights again. We had a friend in Orlando come and play with her while she was here. They are getting so grown up. Yesterday, Madison and Rylee turned 9 and Courtney turned in 11 in April (going into 6th grade).